

Two 7-year-old boys who were previously reported missing were found dead inside an abandoned vehicle in Barangay Tuyan, Naga City, three days after they were last seen, authorities confirmed.
The victims, who were close friends and residents of Sitio Tapon, were discovered on May 20 in Purok Yoso, Sitio Bantayan, after a search operation and review of closed-circuit television (CCTV) footage conducted by the Naga Police Station.
Investigators said the footage showed the children last seen near a parked vehicle in the area before they were later found inside the same abandoned unit. The incident prompted an immediate police response and follow-up investigation.
Police reported that the remains were already in an advanced state of decomposition at the time of discovery, leading authorities to proceed with immediate burial at Naalad Public Cemetery.
The Philippine National Police said a full investigation is ongoing to determine the exact circumstances surrounding the incident, including how the children ended up inside the vehicle and the cause of their deaths.
