

Content warning: This article contains mentions of physical assault and torture.
The camp of actresses Rhian Ramos and Michelle Dee said on Friday that they are studying filing libel and perjury charges against Ramos’ driver and personal assistant, alias "Totoy," following allegations of torture and illegal detention.
Their lawyer, Atty. Maggie Garduque told DZRH News that the claims made by the complainant have caused significant damage to her clients’ reputations.
Garduque emphasized that no formal criminal charges have been filed against Ramos and Dee, and that the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) is still investigating the PA-driver’s complaint.
The lawyer described the allegations as “physically impossible,” particularly regarding the incidents said to have occurred between January 17 and 19.
She explained that Michelle Dee was in Iloilo on January 17 and returned only the following day, while on the third day, alyas "Totoy" had already undergone an inquest investigation at the Makati City Police Station.
Garduque also noted that a medical examination conducted on the PA-driver showed no signs of physical assault, and the injuries presented in the media did not match the claims.
It comes after Totoy lodged a complaint before the NBI together with the Volunteers Against Crime and Corruption (VACC), claiming that Ramos, Michelle Dee, and beauty queen, Samanta Panlilio, tortured and physically assaulted him for three days.
