

The controversial Discaya couple’s Rolls-Royce Cullinan (2013), which went viral after contractor Cezarah “Sarah” Discaya said it came with a free umbrella, was successfully auctioned off to the Igorot Stone Kingdom Inc. during the third leg of the Bureau of Customs’ (BOC) public auction on Wednesday.
The Rolls-Royce was the only vehicle to be sold among the 10 luxury vehicles auctioned, eight of which were previously owned by the Discayas. It sold for a bid price of ₱29,026,000.00 against a floor price of ₱29,025,132.58.
Igorot Stone Kingdom founder and CEO Pio Velasco told reporters he will be putting the vehicle on display for its historical significance as a “symbol of corruption.”
“Our first purpose is to save it from eventual destruction, if ever, and to preserve a piece of history. This car is historical because it opened the floodgates for the interest of the nation to this rampant corruption,” Velasco said.
The Rolls-Royce’s floor price during the first auction in November 2025 was ₱45.314 million. In the second, held a month later, it was brought down to ₱36.28 million.
