DZRH Logo
Car abandoned on Roxas Blvd. after driver hits pedestrians, vehicles
Car abandoned on Roxas Blvd. after driver hits pedestrians, vehicles
Metro Manila
Car abandoned on Roxas Blvd. after driver hits pedestrians, vehicles
by Luwela Amor17 November 2025
Photo courtesy: Sherwin Alfaro

A black pickup truck originating from Baclaran was abandoned by its driver along Roxas Boulevard after reportedly crashing into several individuals and vehicles early Monday morning, Novermber 17, RH Sherwin Alfaro reported.

According to barangay police, the vehicle first struck pedestrians and other motorists along Tomas Claudio Street before continuing its erratic path toward Lt. Garcia Street.

Witnesses said the driver continued driving erratically, hitting more people and cars as it moved toward Airport Road.

Authorities pursued the car after receiving reports of the collisions, but by the time they reached the location where the vehicle had stopped, the driver had already fled, leaving the pickup behind.

Victims who sustained injuries were immediately brought to nearby hospitals for treatment and are now working to determine the full number of people injured in the incident.

Barangay officials and police from Parañaque and Pasay quickly responded to secure the area and assess the situation.

“Nakita lang namin na iniwan na pero ang umpisa sa Tomas Claudio nagkagulo sila. Ang pangyayari tumakbo yata itong [sasakyan], hinabol ng mga nakamotor. Marami siyang nasira Lieutenant Garcia Extension,” a barangay police said.

Some bystanders claimed the driver may have been under the influence of alcohol, though this has not been officially confirmed.

As of now, the Parañaque Police are conducting a full investigation and working to identify the driver who escaped after the incident.

Share
listen Live
DZRH News Live Streaming
Home
categories
RHTV Link
Latest
Most Read