Actor and Tarlac 2nd District Board Member Arron Villaflor has broken his silence over a private video allegedly involving him that recently circulated online, saying the matter has been referred to authorities for investigation.
In a statement posted on Instagram on Tuesday, March 10, Villaflor condemned the alleged “unauthorized recording and distribution of private and intimate content,“ describing it as a violation of Philippine laws protecting individuals from digital abuse.
“I am formally addressing the unauthorized recording and illegal distribution of private video materials that have been circulating online in recent days,” Villaflor said.
The actor-turned-politician stressed that the spread of the video is a serious criminal matter and urged that it be handled through proper legal channels.
“The unauthorized recording and distribution of private and intimate content is a clear violation of Republic Act No. 9995 and other laws that protect individuals from digital abuse and violations of privacy,” he said, referring to the Anti-Photo and Video Voyeurism Act of 2009.
Villaflor confirmed that the case has already been brought to authorities and that an investigation is now underway.
“The matter has now been formally referred to the authorities for proper investigation. Out of respect for the legal process, I will refrain from making further comments while the investigation is ongoing,” he said.
An alleged intimate video involving Villaflor and two women has been circulating on social media in recent days.
In his statement, Villaflor also clarified that an earlier statement he released on February 27 referred only to old film clips from his previous acting projects.
“My previous statement dated February 27 referred only to old film clips taken from past projects. However, the recent coordinated release of alleged private footage is a serious criminal matter,” he said.
Villaflor further condemned the use of private content as a weapon against individuals.
“As both a citizen and a public servant, I strongly condemn the weaponization of private content and all forms of digital violence. No person deserves to have their dignity violated in this way,” he said.
The actor is among those labeled as part of "The Big Four," a topic circulating online. Earlier this month, both actor Gil Cuerva and actor-content creator Nikko Natividad were addressed in connection with the alleged intimate videos. As of now, Ron Angeles has yet to release a statement regarding the matter.


