DZRH Logo
Around 26 casualties reported due to the effects of Typhoon ‘Tino’ – NDRRMC Spox
Around 26 casualties reported due to the effects of Typhoon ‘Tino’ – NDRRMC Spox
Nation
Around 26 casualties reported due to the effects of Typhoon ‘Tino’ – NDRRMC Spox
by Mika Jenymae Rasing04 November 2025
The damage caused by Typhoon Tino in Talisay City. Photo from Cebu Province/FB

Twenty-six casualties were reported due to the onslaught of Typhoon "Tino," based on the Local Disaster Risk Reduction and Management offices’ initial reports to the NDRRMC.

“Based on that initially reported sa atin ay umabot nga po sa 26 ang reported deaths po that are being verified,” NDRRMC Spokesperson Junie Castillo said during an exclusive interview at DZRH Balansyado on Tuesday, November 4.

According to Castillo, out of the 26 individuals, 22 came from Central Visayas, two were from the Negros Island Region, one from Region 6, and one from Region 8. The data mentioned was based on the initial reports from the Local Disaster Risk Reduction and Management to the NDRRMC.

However, Castillo clarified that the numbers are still up for verification.

According to Castillo, the highest reported number of casualties came from Region 7, while one came from Bohol.

Earlier, Castillo said they have deployed search and rescue teams to areas affected by the typhoon, specifically in Cebu. In addition, he said the teams had taken affected and flood-stricken communities to evacuation centers.

He also mentioned that there are around 21 reported casualties in the said province, but this is also for verification.

“Sa kasawiang palad, may mga kababayan na tayong nasawi dahil sa Bagyong Tino, kasama itong sa Cebu. Kung Cebu Province lang ang pag-uusapan…mayroong 21 doon na mga kababayan natin na reported ay mga nasawi, but again, this is for verification,” Castillo said.

“May 4 mula sa Mandaue City, mayroon din sa Danao City, mayroon din sa Bohol, kasama na doon sa 22. Mayroon din sa Talamban, at Cebu City,” he added.

“Iba-iba ang causes of death, mayroong nai-report na nabagsakan ng lupa, mayroon din nabagsakan ng bato, and then mayroon din naanod,” he continued, clarifying that the said casualties are merely reported cases and are still for verification.

As of writing, no official data from the agency had been released.

Share
listen Live
DZRH News Live Streaming
Home
categories
RHTV Link
Latest
Most Read